7/25/10

Find a way when there is no way. Do the right when it means, not knowing what to do. And in the end, it'll all work out.

When buildings rise
All crumpled within
Built on eyes
Of sand,

And realization,
Hope like rain,
Flowers in
My hand,

I stand in need, of more than this.
Of two more legs than none.
I understand when, I stand over walls come down,
There'll be no one to lean on.

When fears assail,
Where I am free,
Best of the years that
I see,

All that I care for,
But I bow the knee,
Lay at the feet of
Jesus.

Knowing that He can see, farther than me,
When knee-deep comes He's my song.
I stand in need, of more than this -
Of two more legs than none -

He's my King.

There's nothing left but what is here. Move on to the day that's moving. Reach but wait, wait for power to, Move your feet to where you should be

No comments:

Post a Comment