8/1/10

Leave

There are a few moments left, a few moments left of today, but I sit here still with no regrets watching birds fly away. Here on my doorstep, a doorstep made of clay, I don't care their hearts are set - don't care what people say. Dear friend don't leave now; sit down here beside me. Listen to the coyotes howl way beyond this tree. Near us there are people who bow, people who bow to earth and trees; but know now that they may be loud, yet you and I will worship He Who made us free. The ground is still so free. The only reason we live and dance and dream with no regrets and sleep in peace for all eternity is Jesus. For all things work together for good to them that love God and are the called according to His purpose. Turn the leaves of this page. I am not a sage. Learn well, forget the rest - the rest will come with age.

1 comment:

  1. Keep writing. Just as needed for you to write, I, to read from yours. ~Mom

    ReplyDelete