9/2/10

My Team

My team members are...
Rebekah
Joshua
Ben
Jessica
Elizabeth

Today...
Rebekah is sick.
Joshua is encouraging.
Ben is focused.
Jessica is consistent.
Elizabeth is happy.

The people we met today include...
Kitty, our supervisor
The principal
Koby, my son at heart
Benson, my protege
Kevin, the little man
Ucah, the dreamer
The noodles shop lady
Jean Huang, an enemy only in all worldly eyes
Marco, a strange man
Vicky, my 2nd grade daughter
Kahwen, the school guard

I talked to some friends...
Davina
Bethany
Tony
Deana
Tina
Jarita
Michelle
Tim
Josh, Liz, Jess, and Becks

I dreamed...
of dunking
of skating so fast like
I'm flying
of singing like Jesus
of becoming a better leader
of gaining strength
of dying
of living
and of God

And we sleep...
in Christ. Psalm 4.

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful! God Bless you, your team, and your ministry (hemmm, His ministry) !! =)

    ~ mom

    ReplyDelete