5/24/11

...song...

(spoken in background) 
Your love is everlasting 
Your life is never ending 
Your rivers never running out 
Like tears that never stop to dry


(Verse) Lord, You look down
And You don't frown
You just make sounds
Like a dying man

Lord, I've been bound
And my heart pounds
Walked too far around
To come back now

(bridge) But You're seeing
All I'm needing
To keep breathing
And You feel my eyes

And You're being
All I'm needing
To keep breathing
And You fill my life

With Yours

(verse) Lord, You used to
Patiently move
Each day I grew
And You would wait

Lord, You bend my
Every limb like
Trees so alive
When in the wind

(bridge) But You're seeing
All I'm needing
To keep breathing
And You feel my eyes

And You're being
All I'm needing
To keep breathing
And You fill my life

With Yours

(chorus) And I'm bleeding everything
That in need I received from You
So that all the life I'm filled up with within
Is flowing now from You

To them. 

(verse) Lord, I rest now
Tearing, I bow
Fold myself how
I do not know

Lord, I just cry
To be Yours tonight
So when bright lights
Rise, I'm still alive. 

2 comments:

  1. Are these Yuen-Chen kids? They must be the ones graduated and are now in Middle High.

    You are bearing heavy burden for them. Because you so wanted to help them but can't seem to find a way.

    These verses came to mind:

    6Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

    7And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. (Phil 4:6-7)

    -------------and-------------

    28Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

    29Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. (Matthew 11:28-29)

    Keep praying for them and wait courageously on God. Thank you for sharing this song. I hear you and will pray together with you.

    ~with l.o.l.v.~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! These are Chang Liang kids. They are fine... towards me anyway. But I guess to God it's all the same.

    ReplyDelete