6/14/11

我 愛 耶 穌 , 耶 穌 愛 您 , 我 愛 您 .

We're sitting in the middle of Juo Shi County English Competition and my 3rd grade Carol turns to me and whispers, "Where is your 'mother'?" I say, "She's in 'America,' where's your 'dina'?" She says, "Here," pointing down third-gradedly but meaning in the area. A few minutes later, she whispers, "Where is your 'father'?" I say, "America. Where's your 'dama'?" She says, "A far away place." I wanted to ask her if she wanted him to come back. I wanted to tell her she could pray to "Jehovah." But soon, it was her class's turn to perform. They sang, "Beautiful Sunday," and nearly burst out laughing just cause I was watching them, and then they got to the part where the song says, "When you say, say, say, say that you love me," and I just about cried. 


2 comments:

  1. That is really sad =/ I'm praying for them and for you still!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe....yes,

    我 愛 耶 穌 , 耶 穌 愛 您 , 我 愛 您 .

    Is there a verse about, "In His love, we will never be apart?"

    ReplyDelete