2/8/12

Ben Ko - Softly and Tenderly

This past week, I finally got around to remastering the CD I recorded in 2003 and putting it on iTunes, Amazon, Spotify, and a couple other stores. I also have two of the tracks synced with lyrics in a video and put on YouTube. Unfortunately I messed up on this track, so it has thirty seconds of silence at the end, but it's already distributed, so there's nothing I can do about it at this point. Other than that, life is going slowly, monotonously, and laboriously, except that I never know what will happen next!!! So maybe it's not so monotonous after all!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7UPc6vAe80&list=UUwMlH_G27i8KxOyUAIukf7w&index=1&feature=plcp

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ben. That's nice music. You use keyboard?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joel! No, it's a piano. It does sound almost like a keyboard doesn't it? =)

      Delete