5/10/10

Psalm 4:8 "I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, LORD, only makest me dwell in safety. "

verse 4 - i was really high strung, antsy, and agitated last night. i must stand in awe, be still
verse 5 - my share of work is not to have done something. perhaps God has kept me from fulfilling something I thought was my responsibility. I need not feel guilty. that is not what i owe. not my work. my sacrifice. my sacrifice is to trust.
verse 6 - life may seem hard. cry to God.
verse 7 - He HAS put gladness in my heart.
verse 8 - now I will not worry about what will happen at school, what I have been unable to prepare, what I may fear. I can rest in peace...oops...how about have a peaceful rest...because God and not lesson plans, sleep, good health, or anything in this world, is the only one who makes me dwell in safety

1 comment: