10/26/10

Yeah.

So the CETA (Christian English Teachers Association) symposium and book fair in Taipei went really well. About twenty of us IBLP teachers were there. The best part of it all was of course meeting up with everyone. All teams were represented. Talks were general, but good. Time was tight, but treasured. So, really, it was good seeing that everyone was alive and where they all were and all that. However, the speakers at the event were also invaluable. In fact, just about everything I did for my four classes yesterday were all from one speaker at the event this weekend. And of course I almost got sick the very first part of the workshop and missed a session. And of course I got on the train on the returning trip that only went to Hualien and got to crash a friend's couch for two hours before taking the 3 am train to go back to Yuli in time to catch a final hour's rest before going to school. And of course Josh got the bright idea to lock our room door that night for the first time in like a gazillion years. So school was awesome. BTW, today, school made me love the kids, and want to hug my very caring but hard communicating teacher for lack of anything nice to say to him. And so that's what we'll leave it at before I say good night. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment