4/7/11

Dear Co-Workers!

Thank you ALL so much for your prayers, correction, and encouragement. The Lord has been my sustaining grace every day that I have truly lived. Your prayers have helped this truth become reality in my life. They have surrounded me in days when I have not lived according to my faith. They have held me up when lies have threatened to pull me away from running to my one and only Trust.

One of my teammates here shared a comforting quote. I thought I'd share it with ya'll. It goes, "The harvest here is indeed great, and the laborers are few and imperfectly fitted, without much grace, for such a work. And yet grace can make a few feeble instruments the means of accomplishing great things - things greater even than we can conceive." and it's from a missionary to China named Hudson Taylor.

Blessings,
Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment