11/6/10

Two Things.

So, this place is making me feel that my palette of emotions only makes sense in an American world-view. What do you do when everything you recognize doesn't make sense and the only things that make sense are things that you don't recognize? Unnamable, senseless emotions?

And, I realize I grew up in an others-indulgent society. Now things are different, and everything I do, is wrong. I can't afford to be self-centered. Neither can I afford to live for perfection. I need to live toward God and then LOVE correction. I hate how people don't correct and just talk behind your back though. I just know God still works all things for good...

2 comments:

  1. Ouch! I feel your pain. I have forgotten that part of Chinese society. Thank you for being strong and encouraging us. Praying for you.

    lolv,
    mom

    ReplyDelete