6/2/11

Distracted.

Tired. Taught anyway. Not well. But taught. No. Watched the kids struggle to learn. Swam anyway. No. Watched the kids swim. Hugged them anyway. No. Watched them struggle to find me today. Find me behind me. They're agitated. It's not just me. We're both agitated. Maybe we've been connected somehow, but today we've been mixed up. Distracted. And anxious because of it. Tired. Slept anyway. Yeah. Sleep is hard for the tired. Saw God. No. Was seen by God. He gave me more today, once again, once more, once in a lifetime. Yet never ending. Kids from last year wrote to me. Cried. No. Wanted to. Again. Still more tired. More distracted. I hope tomorrow, as I'm with students once again, doesn't make all of us more anxious...Still. I should want to focus. But on what? Not on anyone I guess. On God. Yes. On God.

No comments:

Post a Comment